Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

What to do! Dune Brown Nappa Leather or Gray Nappa Leather?

Dune Brown Nappy Leather or Gray Nappa Leather?

• Dune Brown

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Gray

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ordered two separate vehicles because I wasn't allowed to change my interior color and wasn't sure I wanted what I chose.
The first car has finally landed. (7 mo's later) So...do I take possession of this one with the Dune interior or wait a couple more months for the Gray?:unsure:

DubC_SXP

what color is the headliner? The grey one gives the car a nice airy feel. I believe dune seats might come with black.

OP
N
Thread Starter #3
Yup. The headliner is black. I ended up purchasing this one as the dune is much prettier in person than I feared from the online pics. Plus it’s already been 6 months and I’m so very tired of waiting. And I am so happy that I did! I am even more in love with it now that I see it and have driven it for a day or two. It’s everything I thought/hoped it would be and so much more❤️

DubC_SXP

Yup. The headliner is black. I ended up purchasing this one as the dune is much prettier in person than I feared from the online pics. Plus it’s already been 6 months and I’m so very tired of waiting. And I am so happy that I did! I am even more in love with it now that I see it and have driven it for a day or two. It’s everything I thought/hoped it would be and so much more❤️
Congrats!! Patience is the name of the game with Tellurides but they are worth the wait!!