Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Forward collision warning

TellyMom

Anyone have problems with their forward collision warning system? I've had the Telluride SX-P for about a month and we've taken in three times already for the same problem. First time they changed the camera, next time they couldn't reproduce the problem and third time they recalibrated camera and said there was a loose connection. I didn't get the alarm for about 5 days since they recalibrated it but it's starting to come back again. I don't know what reproduces the warning but it randomly does it on its own until the car goes crazy beeping at me. 20200615_181411.jpg

Attachments

Anyone have problems with their forward collision warning system? I've had the Telluride SX-P for about a month and we've taken in three times already for the same problem. First time they changed the camera, next time they couldn't reproduce the problem and third time they recalibrated camera and said there was a loose connection. I didn't get the alarm for about 5 days since they recalibrated it but it's starting to come back again. I don't know what reproduces the warning but it randomly does it on its own until the car goes crazy beeping at me.
That warning indicates that your FCA is OFF. If FCA is Activated and you still see the warning you need to take it to the dealers.

1593724777784.png

Assuming the FCA system is ON and you still get the warning, the dealer has to not only check the camera but also check the front RADAR since it uses both the Camera AND front RADAR

1593724442690.png

1593724693675.png