Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Garage door opener

baircat

My new 2024 Xline door opener won't open the garage door from inside the garage. Once outside it works fine opening and closing the door. Can't get in and open it, have to use the wall mounted button to get out. Other vehicles worked without a problem, anyone ever experience this?

Rhalama

Is your car running or at least turned on (accessories) as when the car is completely OFF, there is no power to the mirror homelink. Thats a safety feature in case you park outside you garage and someone breaks into your car, they cannot open the garage door without the car being on. Either accessory mode or running

That's almost a compatibility problem within your vehicle for the opener that's inside the garage. Do you reckon you've accidentally reprogrammed the thing, or did you maybe check for something in the way around the sensors? I had my own run-ins with garage door problems, and it wasn't until I phoned a garage door repairman that things totally turned around. The technician should be able to pinpoint the problem precisely and make a recommendation that is appropriate for your setup. Smart! In the meantime, using the button on the wall is what you definitely should be doing. Hope you get it sorted soon! Perhaps, a little help will come in handy; check the website https://expertsgd.com/