Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Good day Telluride members

KIA2024

Just found this site. Enjoying my second week of my 2024 SX. Just added Weathertec mats throughout. Can't wait to head up to the southern New Mexico mountains on a weekend getaway.

Attachments

KiaFan

Staff Member
Congrats!

KiaanKia

Nice! I used to live ABQ 10+years ago and moved back to BC. Its so nice
  • Taos Ski Valley.
  • Holloman Air Force Base.

OP
K

KIA2024

Thread Starter #4
Nice! I used to live ABQ 10+years ago and moved back to BC. Its so nice
  • Taos Ski Valley.
  • Holloman Air Force Base.
Holloman was my last official Air Force Processing Center when I retired, and while I worked at Fort Bliss in El Paso....that was in 94....Have already travelled to Carlsbad Caverns...and more travel being planned......the SX is so much fun to drive

KiaanKia

I was there helping with film shoot Breaking Bad and Green Lantern films. So had to do a lot of location scouting and make a secret lists to go back and visit :)

OP
K

KIA2024

Thread Starter #6
I was there helping with film shoot Breaking Bad and Green Lantern films. So had to do a lot of location scouting and make a secret lists to go back and visit :)
Have been to the Breaking Bad "museum", and missed out on meeting with the late Mark Margolis ("Tio Salamanca"), and Daniel and Luis Moncado (the "Salamanca" twins) when they had an autograph sessions at the museum last spring.