Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Had a Gravity SX but a white came

Both are beautiful colors and you can’t go wrong with either

Go with your gut. If you ordered grey originally stick with it. I like the white, but imho, the grey is superior.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

OP
TellurideorPilot
Thread Starter #8
Learned that my Grey supposedly coming 12/4 "disappeared" because it was "damaged" in transit so was gonna take a drive outta state to pick-up another Grey but the dealer underestimated the drive of an hr and it ended up more like 2hrs. I made a couple calls before going out to see if anyone closer had anything coming in sooner ended up stumbling upon a Dark Moss SX with espresso interior and ambient lighting coming in 2 weeks. 2nd dealer told me original Grey was probably sold out from under me because they thought they had me on a deposit which is refundable under state law. 2nd dealer happily gave me the VIN on the Dark Moss after a $1000 deposit to told it. Went from Grey to maybe White to Green which I think I'll be just as happy with and the brown interior over the black I see an excess of. Ambient lighting will be fun to play with too. Best of all they matched the other dealers lease payment with question.