Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Have you spot another Telluride in the wild yet?

gnaledge

Just saw a Moss Green SX in the South Side of Pittsburgh, PA. Pretty sure it had the Prestige package too. Crossbars and re-badged. Still waiting for an update on the EX we ordered 10 days ago.

I’ve seen 7 or 8 of them. Saw some ghetto young guy driving a fully loaded one in downtown Pittsburgh last weekend. Lol

Just saw a Moss Green SX in the South Side of Pittsburgh, PA. Pretty sure it had the Prestige package too. Crossbars and re-badged. Still waiting for an update on the EX we ordered 10 days ago.
Haha I literally just saw posted about that. I went to downtown Pittsburgh last weekend and saw him too. I was following him in my black ex but was jealous of his sx !

The longer KIA has me waiting for MY T-Ride...the more I see on the road. I think that before KIA gets their &(*# together, I will see them in "Pre-Owned" lots or even salvage yards.3 months in and nada on my T as yet. I check in and nothing... So. all of you behind the wheel...enjoy.

Haha I literally just saw posted about that. I went to downtown Pittsburgh last weekend and saw him too. I was following him in my black ex but was jealous of his sx !
I live north of you in Mercer County... Most of the T-Rides that come into Taylor Kia in Hermitage seem to be bought from outside our area... Taylor gets a lot of LX and S. I am still waiting on my SXP AWD that I ordered in April. I see a few here..one owned by an employee of the dealership and one parked behind an office complex in town. Both black but s or lx. Taylor Hermitage has gotten about 30+ since they opened their dealership earlier this year....they go FAST

gnaledge

I live north of you in Mercer County... Most of the T-Rides that come into Taylor Kia in Hermitage seem to be bought from outside our area... Taylor gets a lot of LX and S. I am still waiting on my SXP AWD that I ordered in April. I see a few here..one owned by an employee of the dealership and one parked behind an office complex in town. Both black but s or lx. Taylor Hermitage has gotten about 30+ since they opened their dealership earlier this year....they go FAST
When I was looking at the online inventory at one point Taylor Kia had 12 while the rest of the dealers maybe had 1 or 2 but most showed 0. Sadly, none were in the color, trim and package we wanted (Sangria EX with Towing/Leveling package). My dealership was allocated three (an LX, S and EX) a couple weeks ago and they changed their order for the EX to what we wanted. I'm hoping that means we get ours sooner.

I'm seeing more and more around town.....unless I keep seeing the same 2 or 3 over and over? One is white and the other is grey.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

ucinn

Staff Member
Just had a black one pull up behind me at a stop light on Reed Hartman Highway and Cornell. I was in the Stinger.. YOHB? Starting to see them frequently now..at least more frequently than the Stinger.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Moss Green EX today at Kohl’s Huntington Beach at 3 pm.

I haven't seen any on the road yet but I did see a tractor trailer with 8 of the headed to the dealer!!