Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Headlight LED Upgrade

The only thing that my EX was missing were LED headlights. Today, I rectified this issue with an upgrade. My local LED lighting shop was able to install a setup that fits perfectly in the small cavity where the original incandescent sits. I will take some night shots later. The shop is also able to ship these bulbs as well if members are interested.

The only thing that my EX was missing were LED headlights. Today, I rectified this issue with an upgrade. My local LED lighting shop was able to install a setup that fits perfectly in the small cavity where the original incandescent sits. I will take some night shots later. The shop is also able to ship these bulbs as well if members are interested.
Great please share which bulb they used too.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Yes it would be great if you can post the brand and model. I've tried a handful of small ones on amazon with zero luck.

How much did they charge you for the bulbs?

OP
R
Thread Starter #9
IMG_20190422_202741829.jpg

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Do you mind taking a bulb out and taking a picture of it?

Rznhales

Would these be easily installed by anyone? Love to do the upgrade but don’t want to screw it up 😂