Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

How does the Telluride handle in the snow

Anyone living up north had a chance to take their Telluride out on the snow yet? How does it handle with the factory tires?

I got mine about a week after our last snow so I haven’t had a chance to try out that aspect yet but if it has the same AWD system as the Sorento, it should do fine. But I’ll most likely switch over to snow tires next season anyway.

OP
F
Thread Starter #3
I got mine about a week after our last snow so I haven’t had a chance to try out that aspect yet but if it has the same AWD system as the Sorento, it should do fine. But I’ll most likely switch over to snow tires next season anyway.
Keep me posted with the next snow storm :)

A5hi3y

I’ll keep you posted come October and November. I live in NH and we usually get tons of snow.

Marion

Anyone living up north had a chance to take their Telluride out on the snow yet? How does it handle with the factory tires?
I live in Aspen...not taking any chances, so I bought studded snows...fine in snow with all wheel drive on. Just know everytime you turn off your car it will unlock from all wheel drive.