Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

So glad Telluride doesnt have an entertainment system !!!

First they're antiquated because both my kids are tablet addicts. I'll happy not pay for something useful because no one needs it in 2019/2020

DKiaGuy

That sucks. On very long trips it can mean the difference between a cranky child (or children) that whines “are we there yet” every 5 minutes to one that gives you all the peace you need for your sanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DKiaGuy

What kids doesn’t have a tablet or iPad in a case these days ???
So the key word is convenience. Your question can be raised for so many other technologies readily available in today’s vehicles. What smartphone doesn’t have maps for navigation these days ??? But we find integrated navigation via Apple or Android invaluable or the integrated navigation system. One person can choose to mount their phones on the windshield for navigation but another may prefer the in-built navigation system. Yes, most kids have tablets today but it’s going to need to be charged and connected to the Internet to stream videos or have videos pre-downloaded. It all boils down to convenience. Most families have tablets and smartphones but they also love the added features of in-built entertainment systems. It could be as simple as flying a budget friendly airline like Spirit where you need to come with your tablets for your entertainment and flying American or Delta where in addition to your tablets, you have the option of in-built entertainment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk