Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

How long did you wait for your Telluride order?

Trevorpop

We ordered ours on 02/03/2020. We ordered the SXP AWD Gravity Grey-Black interior. We were then told that we would be getting 2021 because of COVID. In the meantime, we requested to add the Nightfall edition to the car, since my wife loves all the blackout features. Was just told on Monday 7/272020, that they were able to place the order. He said on average after placing order VIN is anywhere from 4-8 weeks and pick-up is also anywhere from 4-8 weeks. We were told since we ordered the Nightfall edition specifically, he was able to place our order before some others because he had slots open for that edition. I am not sure what that means, but I know she will be happy when it comes.

bgarrow13

If you factory ordered, how long did you have to wait for yours to arrive?

What date did you order?
What date did it arrive?
Which trim level did you get?

I just ordered ours on July 3rd (SX w/o Prestige). Dealership said it will be 3-4 months.

Curious to hear everyone's experience given high demand/low supply + Coronavirus shutdowns.
2021 SX w/o Prestige Pkg. Found online on 9/4 (90mi away), Deposit on 9/8, Closed deal and drove home on 9 on 9/10

ray337

If you factory ordered, how long did you have to wait for yours to arrive?

What date did you order?
What date did it arrive?
Which trim level did you get?

I just ordered ours on July 3rd (SX w/o Prestige). Dealership said it will be 3-4 months.

Curious to hear everyone's experience given high demand/low supply + Coronavirus shutdowns.

Ordered: Oct 29, 2020
Arrived: Dec 28, 2020
SX/Prestige/Nightfall

Mommison

My youngest's child car died. So, I did the Mommy thing and let him have mine and went and ordered the car I really wanted. I ordered a new Telluride, Dark Moss, blackout, etc., etc. It was ordered at the beginning of July. At this point, I believe I will need to rent a vehicle for a trip in September. I am being patient. No VIN yet. I was told it would take 2 - 3 weeks after we received the VIN number. It's hard to be patient and I'm putting off needed appointments due to my lack of car. (The one I had went to live in Florida)

CMANDR07

Ordered 3-23-21
Arrived 8-17-21
EX with AWD, towing, and a few accessories. Everlasting Silver with black interior. No Nightfall, no Premium.
MSRP.