DISCLAIMER: You attempt this mod at your own risk. I nor "kiatelluride.org" are responsible for any issues/problems/injuries/death you may encounter.
- Remove the interior top trim of your hatch using a pry tool or with your fingers.
- How the trim looks when pulled off.
- How the hatch looks when the trim is pulled off.
- On the right side you'll find the connector for the 3rd brake light.
- Unplug it and you'll have 2 wires (Black/Red is Positive and Black is Ground)
- Cut the positive wire and solder on the wires according to the instructions. (Some modules are one direction) Split the negative and solder on both ends of the negative wires.
- Tuck it in the hole and put the trim back on and your done!
- Show All