Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

How to: High Mounted Stop Lamp (3rd brake light) LED Flash Module Install

@utmeep does it flash every time or does it wait a few minutes before flashing again?

OP
U

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Thread Starter #22
@utmeep does it flash every time or does it wait a few minutes before flashing again?
It all depends on the module you install. Mine flashes then goes steady until you release the brake and step on it again.

ERNYSAN

Staff Member
DISCLAIMER: You attempt this mod at your own risk. I nor "kiatelluride.org" are responsible for any issues/problems/injuries/death you may encounter.
Hi there CAN YOU HEP ME?? I got the same strobe controller and working nice when Telluride is off but when I start the Telluride and press the brake third brake flashes 2 times and that's it stays off every time I press brake doing the same working fine only when Telluride is Off any advise?? I have 3 different strobe units and all 3 doing the same issue any Advice???? HELP

OP
U

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Thread Starter #25
Hi there CAN YOU HEP ME?? I got the same strobe controller and working nice when Telluride is off but when I start the Telluride and press the brake third brake flashes 2 times and that's it stays off every time I press brake doing the same working fine only when Telluride is Off any advise?? I have 3 different strobe units and all 3 doing the same issue any Advice???? HELP
Sorry. Can't help you other than what I've already provided. I've actually removed mine as I drive in a lot of traffic at night and drivers were flashing me from behind.

Garry

Great write up DIY....Thanks...Did my 2023 S and with engine off it works as stated but with engine running it flashes twice then hyper flashes till u release brake???Did I install wrong ??? no other light mods...