Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Illuminated Door Sill Plates installation instructions

KiaFan

Staff Member
Big thanks to @mrojas7419 for provided these Illuminated Door Sill Plates installation instructions
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600 (6).jpg
s-l1600 (7).jpg
s-l1600 (8).jpg
s-l1600 (9).jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Thank you for providing these instructions. I'm considering installing them on our Telluride EX. Did these instructions come with the accessory kit rom KIA or is this from an aftermarket supplier? Did you install them on yours? If so how difficult was it?

Bilt.K5

Looks rather easy and straight forward. Will tell you these also install on a 2023 and 2024 model. :)

Wow this is awesome! I've called a few local shops to see if they would install these for me but no one will install something they didn't sell me! This is exactly what I needed, thank you!
I'm also wanting to hardwire ambient lighting in the floorwells. I'll start a new thread if that's more appropriate, but does anyone know if similar instructions exist for the floorwell ambient lighting install?