Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Instrument cluster issues

llwalsh

Having issues with speedometer and back up camera as well as radio and window. When I start the car the Kia emblem comes on but stays on blocking the digital speedometer. The back up camera will get stuck on an image and freeze or glitch/shake. The radio at times sounds like it’s skipping. The drivers side window will go down only 1/4” and get stuck. I was able to video everything and show dealership. Of course they couldn’t duplicate anything. A week later it happened again and I drove straight to dealer and they were able to get the info they needed. They reset a couple things by doing an update. And ended up putting in a new instrument cluster. Sadly 2 days later it reoccurred. Dealership claims there’s nothing else they can do at this time until Kia issues a recall or newer update. Not too happy about purchasing a $45k+ vehicle to not be working within 3 months of getting it. Anyone else having issues with this? Any suggestions on what else I could try? Please advise. Thx!

supernat

Just got a call from wife that her speedometer stopped working (digital and analog), and the crash avoidance system is yelling at her every few minutes about going the wrong way. I can not even begin to state how angry I am. We traded our 2018 odyssey in for some of the exact same symptoms, broken cluster and radio, fire hazard recalls, and now finding out Telluride has the same nonsense going on. If the dealer can't figure it out, I'm trading this top of the line lemon in for a tesla.