Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Issues

D ride

Got my kia telluride sx last December 2019 brand new. So far @ 28,000 kms the only issue we had was @ 16,000 kms .the speedometer suddenly stop while driving in Victoria Island. All we did was stop the engine and rest it for a bit and it was fine since then. 2 weeks ago when the weather was extremely cold (alberta, Canada)-40+ all lights on dash came out. Rest it for a bit and start again. Check engine was still on drive it home anyway. Next morning i start it everything was back to normal. Don't know if we're just lucky but so far everything is good and we love our telluride ๐Ÿ˜Š

DKiaGuy

Got my kia telluride sx last December 2020 brand new. So far @ 28,000 kms the only issue we had was @ 16,000 kms .the speedometer suddenly stop while driving in Victoria Island. All we did was stop the engine and rest it for a bit and it was fine since then. 2 weeks ago when the weather was extremely cold (alberta, Canada)-40+ all lights on dash came out. Rest it for a bit and start again. Check engine was still on drive it home anyway. Next morning i start it everything was back to normal. Don't know if we're just lucky but so far everything is good and we love our telluride
Will advise you to get your speed sensor checked the next time you take her in for service. Chances are it will happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One problem with my 2020 SX. A few weeks ago i was driving in freezing rain.. as I drove home it was getting harder to see the road. When I got home i saw build up of ice on the headlights. Wish they put headlight heaters on this thing

One problem with my 2020 SX. A few weeks ago i was driving in freezing rain.. as I drove home it was getting harder to see the road. When I got home i saw build up of ice on the headlights. Wish they put headlight heaters on this thing
I hope you are joking. Headlight heaters?