Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Key Fob / Electrical Issues

Gurim

Humm....I recently installed the Blackvue DR900X with a Blackvue Battery B-124X. The DR900 is plugged into the B-124X via 12v connection and the B-124X is plugged into the car via 12v connection (2nd roll). The Blackvue 750X is set up the same way but in the rear with the 2nd B-124X connected to the 12v connection in the cargo area. Next day my key fob isn't working correctly. When I press the lock or unlock or open tailgate on the key fob, it isn't working though I can still unlock the car when I stand close to it with the key fob or press the tailgate button on the tailgate itself to open.

The B-124X connected at the 2nd roll is drained but the rear one is over 90% after 10 hours which is odd. The rear one is also giving me a low voltage warning but car starts up fine. Are the 12v connections different from the middle vs the rear? What could be the problem?

OP
G

Gurim

Thread Starter #2
Seems it corrected itself or reset. Not having any problems now. Though I will need to hardwire the B-124X I have on the DR900.