Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Key fob remote start

Klawson97

Does anyone know or having same issue? Use key fob to start car and then car shuts off when I open back door to load groceries. Thx

Does anyone know or having same issue? Use key fob to start car and then car shuts off when I open back door to load groceries. Thx
This is how the remote start system works. If you open a door and the key is not soon recognized inside the car, the engine will shut off. So if you want to open any doors for more than a few seconds, you would need to get the key inside so it can take over and go into run mode.

OP
K

Klawson97

Thread Starter #3
This is how the remote start system works. If you open a door and the key is not soon recognized inside the car, the engine will shut off. So if you want to open any doors for more than a few seconds, you would need to get the key inside so it can take over and go into run mode.
Ok thank you I thought maybe it had something to do with the key fob.