Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride ADM Dealers a.k.a "Bad Kia Dealers List"

KSkia

Cable Dahmer KIA of Lees Summit $10,000 over MSRP - said they have the only prestige w/nighfall Tellurides within 500 miles - wrong - have found at least 4 within 50 miles and none are 10k over MSRP.
Lawrence KIA - $6,000 over MSRP - says it's the only Wolf Grey prestige w/nightfall - wrong again - it's twin is only 25 miles away, but still 3k over MSRP
The good guys are at Olathe KIA - still selling at MSRP!

scstovall

Greenway Kia Hickory Hollow in Antioch, TN and Greenway Kia Franklin in Franklin, TN - $9k over MSRP - $7k market charge plus $1,995 "appearance package" and $389 for window tint on a EX AWD.

Test drove Sunday, negotiated Monday night down to $45,980, told by sales person that someone put a deposit down before I got there. Received a call from sales manager on Tuesday that they still had the car for $56k. Very shady

Attachments

Bigrogj

I heard if you order one that Kia requires dealers to charge only MSRP plus Doc. fee of 199.00 in Indiana at least. But yes they are ripping people off in Indianapolis at 4k to 7k over depending on trim especially for SX with nightshade.

Gary Yang Kia in McHenry, IL... $4,000 over MSRP, even if you were willing to wait for delivery by ordering through them from the factory. Went through all the paper work only to tell them to take a hike... and walked.

Greenway Kia Hickory Hollow in Antioch, TN and Greenway Kia Franklin in Franklin, TN - $9k over MSRP - $7k market charge plus $1,995 "appearance package" and $389 for window tint on a EX AWD.

Test drove Sunday, negotiated Monday night down to $45,980, told by sales person that someone put a deposit down before I got there. Received a call from sales manager on Tuesday that they still had the car for $56k. Very shady
Have you checked with Kia of Murfreesboro? We paid $1,000 over MSRP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been doing my shopping homework for a 3 row SUV with over 3500# towing capacity. Looking at this thread, it makes me think that I shouldn't even bother walking into a Kia dealer. Telluride rates well and might be the nicest Kia made, but it's no Lexus. I can pay a little more and get a Lexus rather than some of these marked-up tellurides and come out way ahead at resale time.

Does anyone know if the Costco buying service cuts through the markup nonsense?
Pensacola Kia told me they will not honor the Costco pricing on a Telluride.

TNGal

Thanks for the info! I'm in TN and shopping around for a Telly at MSRP.

Rhenry

For FL, Pensacola (Kia Autosport) has a $4000 adm + a $200 charge for an added pinstripe....that included their name.
Tallahassee (Werner Kia) has an ADM

Sambo

Markups I found shopping today...
Yuma, AZ - $7,000 - $9,000
El Centro, CA - $6,000 - $8,000 Said they were the #1 Telluride Dealer in the country
Kearny Mesa, CA - $4000 - $5000

Tellytoo

I could not find a dealer who would sell at MSRP but Chris at BILL BRYAN in Florida had a TELLURIDE coming in in a week which was not true but more importantly after we areed on a trand in price plus a $1,500.00 dealer markup they jacked the price up thounsand more.

amper26

NY SMITHTOWN KIA ....I asked for a 2021 tellluride and was told it was a $5k over msrp minimum by the salesman...... I asked his Manger..." ok he said it's mandatory $5k over msrp. Is that your dealerships policy? "

"Hey , as of now we are selling the Telluride models for over MSRP due to market conditions. The amount over MSRP varies from trim level to trim level."
Nice answer
So bcse I was working as a 1st responder for the last year in nyc without missing one F@cken day of work during covid while everyone else in my area did "remote work from home" and probably Google up every telluride left because the workers in the Kia Georgia plant were offline.....im now getting punished by a kia dealer ........ohh and my family thanks you too!! hashing that to you website #smithtownkia

amper26

Kia of Anchorage charging $4995 for some Alaska Package + $200 Dealer Admin fee.
Alaska is it's own animal with add on fees ...everyone there knows that...buy it in Washington to save $$

patzip

Fred Anderson Raleigh NC.... Written quote at MSRP. One day later.... woops made a mistake... add $1,300 markup. Woops 2 days later add $3,000 markup.... same exact VIN.... Telluride LX. Really gives KIA a bad vibe!!!!!!!!!

All Crain Kia Dealerships in AR charge 3-5K over MSRP
Little Rock, AR also about 5K over
Midtown Kia in Tulsa, OK similar

Has anyone sat down and put these all into a "list" by state?