Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride ADM Dealers a.k.a "Bad Kia Dealers List"

ucinn

Staff Member
Time to add Jeff Wyler Kia Fairfield to the list of bad dealers. I ordered an SXP on 4/22 with no deal in place. Well, they come out with their initial offer of MSRP 48,400 with 800 of theft protection, 1900 for paint protection and 5000 market add on. Also on that vehicle it has to be 3.9 for 60 for 1500 back. Well, I laughed a them and said give me my trade in key back. I have bought 8 vehicles in the past from this dealership and have my service all done there. Well, the manager comes running out saying he didn't know it was me. He agreed to go down to 2.9 for 60 and drop the theft protection and paint protection. Still wanted the extra 6500 even if I asked him if he's willing to make a few thousand now to lose a lot more later (my future sales and sevice) . well obviously they do, they wouldn't come down anywhere near MSRP and said nobody in the country is. I am no longer going to do any business there.

Tonezorz

It's also a long miserable story, but the TL;DR is:

Haddad Kia in Bakersfield, CA is the absolute worst. Bait and switch on color and price. $8K ADM on LX models, $10K on S/EX and $13K ADM on SX trims. Stay far away, even at sticker.

Southwest Kia in Rockwall Texas $5000 over MSRP
I went there to purchase a SX. I asked if there did a market adjustment and was told no. It was tacked on after.

djorn2k

Please add Doral Kia in South Florida. They are adding over 3k over MRSP. The EX Telluride that was there had the running boards. They were asking 2k for the board only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Tell?

Orr Auto Group in Shreveport! I had a salesman text me an offer for a mid September SX Prestige for $59 K. That is $10k over msrp! Longview Tx dealer is going $5k over. I’ve ordered one locally and they promise there will not be a mark up.

Ampedup8

Phil Smith Kia in Lighthouse Point, FL - Wants $3-$5k markup on all Tellurides.
I went there about a month ago and they had about 6 tellurides. None of them had that extra dealer add on sticker and I asked salesman if they are actually charging MSRP and he said yes. Didn’t get into any kind of negotiations as I was just looking.

Glatdo

World Car Mazda Kia in New Braunfels, TX adds $1700 of window tint and fabric protector onto the MSRP. I asked if I could order the car and opt out of that and was told no.

2020 Telluride SX AWD with Prestige Package..

Haddad Kia in Bakersfield, CA quoted me $64,600 out the door pricing.

Kia of Stockton, CA quoted me $62,225 + tax and license.

Scammers!

TM87

Q7

Hanlees in Davis, CA.. Nicholas Jay Olson the Internet Director, very unprofessional. He asked if I was prepared to wait 3 months for the car, I told him as long as I get the car that I want. He replies with this:

“That is one of the best e-mails I've ever received in the 13yrs I've been in the business lol ROGER THAT I'll get with my Kia rep first thing in the morning and send you the specifics! Your awesome!!”

When asked to keep it professional he replied he stated he no longer wants my business. Perfect! I’ll take it elsewhere and not have to deal with a sleazy salesman.

Just got off the phone with Southwest KIA Mesquite 1919 OATES DRIVE MESQUITE TX 75150. I was quoted $51,500 for an SX Dark Moss, Butterscotch leather with self leveling tow package sticker is $45,590.00.