Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride aftermarket wheel thread

MattyMull

if you are rubbing the same area as I am. You'll have to shave down some metal. There's a stupid piece of metal protruding into the wheel well... Once you find it you'll understand how stupid it is.
I bet it is the same. I didnt see it first hand but Kia Service said simpling removing the liner wouldn't help because the frame was directly behind where it rubbed. I'll work on it Saturday and post issues or pics of finished product once done. Thx for all the help!

MattyMull

What did you do to get it to fit?
Not much at all. I added those spacers that was suggested above and that's it. They barely rub and I mean barely. Only when I turn and it's so minute I'm not worried about it. I may use the heat gun method if a problem arises but I dont anticipate it.

Not much at all. I added those spacers that was suggested above and that's it. They barely rub and I mean barely. Only when I turn and it's so minute I'm not worried about it. I may use the heat gun method if a problem arises but I dont anticipate it.
Glad it's resolved. They'll probably rub even less over time as the tires wear down some more.

Krug

Did you end up getting the 5mm spacers or some other size?

OP
telluride
Thread Starter #290
The 5mm. I wish I would've seen them at Kia service so I could see how much these actually helped but regardless I'm happy with them.
Glad to head the 5mm helped. Wheels look really nice BTW. When it's time to replace the tires don't forget to go with the correct size;)

Where are the rest of the pictures? It's been a day already lol
Ha! Here’s a couple more phone pictures. Planning on doing a little photo shoot sometime soon.

79092799-2350-4BE4-A7EF-6F6A912E1C6A.jpeg

F7C993DF-DEED-47E1-8D5B-C1C67CB7EDA0.jpeg

49731D4F-D5D4-47C1-A8A3-CC238504DEEC.jpeg

For anyone wondering, wheels are Vossen VFS-5 in Satin Bronze. 20x9 +32, wrapped on some Toyo 255/50. Wheels itself are flush on the fenders, tho the tires stuck out by maybe an eight to a quart of an inch (didn’t bother me much).

I so badly wanted to go with copper or bronze but wasnt sure how it would look with chrome accents. I plan on doing a chrome delete which would help I assume. You have full pictures? Looks amazing from what I can tell.
I don’t think the chrome accents did much. The whole thing sorta just blended in my opinion. Odd green meets odd bronze. Now it’s an odd car. 😆