Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride aftermarket wheel thread

It's crazy how switching out the wheels/tires makes the Telluride look like a completely different vehicle. I returned from an out of town trip this afternoon and as my Uber pulled up to my house, I saw my EX sitting there and it struck me how different it looks now. Man, I sure was NOT a fan of those stock EX wheels.

515EX

It's crazy how switching out the wheels/tires makes the Telluride look like a completely different vehicle. I returned from an out of town trip this afternoon and as my Uber pulled up to my house, I saw my EX sitting there and it struck me how different it looks now. Man, I sure was NOT a fan of those stock EX wheels.
I couldn’t agree more! Everyone at the shop I got my wheels from was saying the same thing. Night and day! I’m thinking about powder coating the stock wheels for when I use them during the winter. Would like to keep that all black look all year around.

Does anyone know the ideal psi number to have for my 20x8 wheels?
I have a tire pressure warning but it doesn't tell me what wheel...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

asht3

Does anyone know the ideal psi number to have for my 20x8 wheels?
I have a tire pressure warning but it doesn't tell me what wheel...

Your center screen should tell you the psi on each tire. All tires should be 35 psi per the decal in the driver's door. Know that your psi will fluctuate as you drive and as the weather changes.

Your center screen should tell you the psi on each tire. All tires should be 35 psi per the decal in the driver's door. Know that your psi will fluctuate as you drive and as the weather changes.
Thank you! Where in the home screen do I navigate to see the tires?

asht3

It's in the menu in your steering cluster. Press the page button until you get to the screen that has your cruise control distance, transmission wheel power and tire pressure. WA-LA.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sorry just got back from Europe Friday evening so this what I did Saturday,went to my boys shop and we did try every off set and rim size we came to conclusion that 22/10 with 25 offset will be pushing it to the max this are the pic I took P.S don’t mind the rim design
How did those 22x10s look? 25et?

jsks2002

black EX wanting new wheels! What is the widest wheel and tire setup anyone has went with? Wanting to go with 20's and the widest tire that will fit without rubbing.

black EX wanting new wheels! What is the widest wheel and tire setup anyone has went with? Wanting to go with 20's and the widest tire that will fit without rubbing.
I have 275 on mine. No rubbing. But performance and fit involve other variables like offset and scrub radius as well.

what size wheel are you running? offset? Any pics of your telluride
275/45R20 on 8.5 with an offset of 40 and a 8mm positive scrub radius. This moved the tires 24mm to the outside compared to stock config on my EX and the wheels 22mm out. Also moved the tires 6mm closer to suspension and the wheels 4mm closer. The new set up filled out the wheelwell an additional 2mm.

Here's a helpful tool: https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/?wh...-20X8.5ET40&wcl=32mm&fcl=50mm&scl=50mm&sr=0mm

IMG_9047.JPG

IMG_0163.jpg