Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride Issues

Has anyone had any problems or issues with the Telluride so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've already been on a couple of road trips and couldn't be happier with the purchase.

OP
captmorgan1
Thread Starter #6
Awesome, glad to hear that.
Thanks!

Just like the folks above, I'm really happy with mine. Already have over 1,700 miles.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
It's not a v8 or a turbo diesel... lol

I've read on another forum that 5 days into the purchase of his new SX, it rained and now his 2nd row driver side bucket seat and floor got wet. It leaked from the top of the door down. Door was closed and windows were up incase anyone was gonna ask lol

Something to keep an eye on

Kevin

I've read on another forum that 5 days into the purchase of his new SX, it rained and now his 2nd row driver side bucket seat and floor got wet. It leaked from the top of the door down. Door was closed and windows were up incase anyone was gonna ask lol

Kevin
I have an SX and its been in the rain a couple of days already, not leaking problems here.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member

Kevin
I haven't had heavy rain yet, but I did notice water coming in from pressure washing my car from the driver window.

There was another member that posted on the FB group that they're having issues with the battery. Something is causing the battery to drain, dealer replaced with a new battery but the problem is still there. I'll keep everyone posted if they share an update.

I’ve had mine in a high pressure car wash, very bad rain, and about 4 inches of snow (that it sat in overnight because we were at a hotel) and we have had no leaking at all thankfully.

Kim

Has anyone had any problems or issues with the Telluride so far?

Engine overheated today -had to stop and park for 45 minutes
Have appointment at dealer monday
Was using Eco drive mode not super hot out in bumper to bumper traffic for 30 minutes ac on

Was using Eco drive mode not super hot out in bumper to bumper traffic for 30 minutes ac on
Wow, pretty scary, please keep us posted.

Hi Kim, sorry to hear about your issues. Please keep us apprised of the issues.

Subbed for updates