Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride Owner Quality & Ownership Survey

Kia Telluride Owner Quality & Ownership Survey

• Overall build quality met my expectations

Votes: 56 96.6%
  • Overall build quality did not meet my expectations

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Exterior build quality met my expectations

Votes: 49 84.5%
  • Exterior build quality did not meet my expectations

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Interior build quality met my expectations

Votes: 53 91.4%
  • Interior build quality did not meet my expectations

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Vehicle comfort level met my expectations

Votes: 54 93.1%
  • Vehicle comfort level did not meet my expectations

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Engine power and performance met my expectations

Votes: 53 91.4%
  • Engine power and performance did not meet my expectations

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Vehicle handling met my expectations

• Vehicle handling did not meet my expectations

• Safety features met my expectations

Votes: 55 94.8%
  • Safety features did not meet my expectations

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Technology features met my expectations

Votes: 52 89.7%
  • Technology features did not meet my expectations

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Fuel economy met my expectations

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Fuel economy did not meet my expectations

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • I experienced some defects and problems with my vehicle

Votes: 18 31.0%
  • I did not experienced any defects or problems with my vehicle

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • I felt my vehicle is a great value for the money

• I did not feel my vehicle is a great value for the money

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I would recommend a Kia Telluride to a friend

• I would not recommend a Kia Telluride to a friend

• Total voters

Kia Telluride Forum

Staff Team
Staff Member
Kia Telluride Forum is interested in getting some feedback from our Kia Telluride owners. Please take a moment and complete the survey. Select all that applies to you.

lupie989

So far I have no complaints. Very impressed. The only disappointment was the color selection. What drab offerings. I ordered the white, who would have thought white would be a premium color!

Raggyanne

Disappointed in the paint. Chips easily. Disappointed in the update for the software. Now my radio stations are staticky and Sirrus XM has a lot of problems connecting and my remote start won't work.

Perfect in every way, especially when considering my expectations, except for one minor issue. I'm 5'10 and 230 (yes, need to lose some, but I'm not huge). The drivers seat side support tends to dig into my right side. I find myself having to make sure I'm centered in the seat as it's worse if I just jump without centering.. The side-support is almost designed for a much smaller person. Would have been great if it was adjustable. I have never experienced this in any other car I have owned (whether a large suv or my small two-seaters..).

Tbellz24

Disappointed in the paint. Chips easily. Disappointed in the update for the software. Now my radio stations are staticky and Sirrus XM has a lot of problems connecting and my remote start won't work.[/Q
Unfortunately automotive paint is softer than ever on every manufacturer.

Max Burch

I have a 2021 nightfall sx moss green . I was warned about this problem when I purchased in Colorado. I immediately got a bug deflector for the front end . Over 2,000 highway miles and no chips ! I’m not saying it’s 100% but it’s better than doing nothing . It does cover the TELLURIDE emblem but on the dark colors is hardly noticeable !

Gray Wolf

Unfortunately the cell phone charging pad area is not large to set my phone on and I have to charge with a cable. Very disappointed 😔

Unfortunately, the cell phone charging pad area is not large to set my phone on, and I have to charge wiit th a cable. Very disappointed 😔
That's my only complaint with our '22 Wolf Grey Telly. Our cell phones are bigger than that wireless charging area. You would think the engineers would configure it in a way that would allow larger phones to fit. It's not a big deal for me though since I don't typically rely on charging on the go. We did drive from Indiana to South Carolina, and I just plugged my phone in for Android Auto anyway. For everyday driving, I have a Motorola wireless Android Auto plugged in so it's wireless and it works great. The other customization I did was to install the autostop eliminator, so the Telly remembers my preference to keep that annoying feature (autostop) off. Couldn't be happier with our choice in this Telly, though, even though it took 9 months to get it. Well worth that wait.

Garry

We are now going into May 2023 and they are no closer to a tow hitch wire harness for the tow Pkg and or for an after market install....This is redicuclous from a company the size of this one!!!! If this is how they approach problems then this may well be my last KIA!!!!

Kia Telluride Forum souhaite obtenir des commentaires de nos propriétaires Kia Telluride. Veuillez prendre un moment pour répondre au sondage. Sélectionnez tout ce qui s’applique à vous. [/CITATION]
J’adore cette voiture, Telluride 2020 sx blanc, en ai pris possession le 20 mars 2019, donc 4 ans de possession et aucun problème jusqu’à maintenant.