Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Long Island, NYC area

Deb

Hi all, I am located on Long Island with a Telluride since May 13th. I absolutely love my car and would love to see one in the "wild".

Hi all, I am located on Long Island with a Telluride since May 13th. I absolutely love my car and would love to see one in the "wild".
Long Island here also with SX prestige.

Hi and welcome, Long Island here too. Don't have a Kia yet, maybe/hopefully in the future. Saw my first one (outside of dealer showrooms) last night in Nassau Co., very nice to finally see one on the street.

nancyrali

Hi, just bought my 2021 Telluride SX Night Fall Edition and I love it. All the features are phenomenal.
I payed $4,000.00 over sticker price, but the dealer informed me that is what you have to do to get one of these cars.
Thankfully the longer I own it, the more worth it, it becomes.
However I would not refer anyone to Huntington Kia. They promised me 3 free oil changes and I cannot get them to give me something in writing. So I can't prove it was part of the deal