Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Looking to purchase 2020 Tulluride S or SX

delagarde

Hello,

Looking for advice. Looking at either the Kia Telluride S or SX. I live in the DC Metro area and was wondering does the SX really provide that much more value than the S? Also are these the best prices that I can find? :

Kia Telluride S FWD Base Invoice Price - $35,421
Kia Telluride SX FWD Base Invoice Price - $39,416

For the summer are there any deals / incentives?

Appreciate any insight and guidance. Thank you!!

Hello,

Looking for advice. Looking at either the Kia Telluride S or SX. I live in the DC Metro area and was wondering does the SX really provide that much more value than the S? Also are these the best prices that I can find? :

Kia Telluride S FWD Base Invoice Price - $35,421
Kia Telluride SX FWD Base Invoice Price - $39,416

For the summer are there any deals / incentives?

Appreciate any insight and guidance. Thank you!!
Yes, SX has a lot more options, but it really depends on how much those extras are worth it to you. For the 2020 model year, there was one trim level between an SX and an S. For the 2021 model year, I believe there are two trim levels between the SX and S.

You wrote "invoice pricing", not sure if those prices are invoice, but you will not be able get invoice pricing on the SX (and probably on the S as well). I wouldn't start your monthly payment calculations based on that or you'll be very disappointed. It's a very popular vehicle with limited inventory. Many dealers are marking it up 5K or more above MSRP, so you'll be lucky to get MSRP. Not sure how popular FWD is in the DC area but you might get lucky.

I have a S AWD, package 10, black copper, black leather, cross bars, floor mats, cargo cover and mud guards due in ETA 10/4/20. As of today its not been sold.