Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

For Sale *MINT* 2021 Black Sport SX Wheels w/NightFall Center Cap+Tires+Lug Locks

Trader history for Alonzotigerhart (0)

$1,500

Selling my 20in Black Sport SX wheels with the OEM Michelin Primacy Tours w/NF center caps
  • The wheels have the NightFall edition center caps purchased from the dealership
  • The rims are in mint condition, NO scratches, rashes, dings, dents or etc.
  • The tires have less than 1,700 miles on them.
  • Including wheels locks and key
I prefer to sell these locally in Arizona. I am willing to meet up anywhere in the valley. Local buyers get priority

Shipping is at the buyer's expense.

IMG_0196.JPEG IMG_0197.JPEG IMG_0195.JPEG IMG_0191.JPEG IMG_0193.JPEG IMG_0198.JPEG

$1,500

Selling my 20in Black Sport SX wheels with the OEM Michelin Primacy Tours w/NF center caps
  • The wheels have the NightFall edition center caps purchased from the dealership
I prefer to sell these locally in Arizona. I am willing to meet up anywhere in the valley. Local buyers get priority

View attachment 2919 View attachment 2920 View attachment 2921 View attachment 2922 View attachment 2923 View attachment 2924
$1,500

View attachment 2919 View attachment 2920 View attachment 2921 View attachment 2922 View attachment 2923 View attachment 2924
Still available?