Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

New 2022 Telluride SX

JimmyDon

Just picked up on July 13. Waited for 3.5 months. I found out through the forum about an ETA. Once you get an ETA, then you will get Production number assigned, then you will get a VIN. Once you get a VIN, if you are going to finance, then you can start that process in advance. We did and once our SX arrived, we were in and out of the dealership in less than an hour.

Also, interestingly enough, carpeted floor mats do not come as standard, you have to select them.

We have the blackout option, but the new KIA emblem on the front and back and center of the wheels are not blacked out! Crazy. I will go a local auto custom shop to have them blacked out.

Looking putting a lift kit on it after the tires get to the end of their life span. I have heard from 1/2" to 2". Any thoughts on the lift kit?