Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

New Telluride Quality Issues: Maybe Rushing Production?

I just received my new 2022 EX AWD Nightfall Telluride. After the long wait I was excited to finally get it but my excitement was short lived as i saw a bunch of quality issues. I still think 'old school' where a 45K car should be on point so don't judge. I simply wanted to pass on to make all aware. issues include:

1) front plastic fascia coating coming up
2) Hood seem paint overspray/drip
3) liner fraying
4) interior seam

It is what it is. Have a case with KIA HQ. We will see how it goes.

Attachments

Dirty Air

I just received my new 2022 EX AWD Nightfall Telluride. After the long wait I was excited to finally get it but my excitement was short lived as i saw a bunch of quality issues. I still think 'old school' where a 45K car should be on point so don't judge. I simply wanted to pass on to make all aware. issues include:

1) front plastic fascia coating coming up
2) Hood seem paint overspray/drip
3) liner fraying
4) interior seam

It is what it is. Have a case with KIA HQ. We will see how it goes.

Valid complaints! ...You don't have to be old school to think "sh*t should be right" at any price, shouldn't matter if its a 20k or 100k vehicle. Somebody is spending their hard earned money they should get quality!