Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Official Everlasting Silver Kia Telluride Pictures Thread

Kia Telluride Forum

Staff Team
Staff Member
Please use this thread to post all Everlasting Silver Kia Telluride Pictures.

Sold, but I thought you guys would probably like to see this Prestige that came in to my local dealer.

It is overcast so it will look like a Putty or a Blueish Grey color but in the sun it looks Silver.
It does look a little blueish, I still haven't seen this color in person yet.

Got our Telluride SX last Saturday. Loving it so far!
Here in Canada its called Everlasting Grey. First pic in full sun at the dealership, second was overcast at home with the Kia badges changed

Attachments

This is the color I got. I was originally looking for the gravity gray but this color can available and I got it. I like it. Does look bluish gray.,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ray_noe

Saudi EX model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This color is growing on me. I like the blueish gray look when overcast.

Boxer02

We love the subtle changes In color depending on the lighting, get tons of compliments and it doesn’t show the dirt.
Was seriously considering the black, but I just came from a black truck. BEAUTIFUL after washing but then the dirt/ scratches start to show......I think I made the right choice. Your's looks GREAT

We love the subtle changes In color depending on the lighting, get tons of compliments and it doesn’t show the dirt.
I find the same with the green - I had a 1998 Pathfinder in a forest green and loved the look so I got the green Telluride and find the same subtle color changes that really make it stand out in the crowd in my opinion.

B Mars

In case this is helpful to anyone, here are a few of the colors lined up.
From far left: Black, Dark Moss, Wolf Grey, White, Gravity Grey, Everlasting Silver 681A71C5-B268-43CE-B79B-49C5C3A207F9.jpeg