Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Official Snow White Pearl Kia Telluride Pictures Thread

Kia Telluride Forum

Staff Team
Staff Member
Please use this thread to post all Snow White Pearl Kia Telluride Pictures.

I'm guessing in a few years time these stock Telluride photos will be a dime a dozen, but here are a few of mine!

@Flatwhite are the Telluride being shipped to Canada yet? My college buddy who now lives in Canada said its not available yet.

They are available. A few of the larger dealerships got them over a week ago. Can't build them on the website yet though. I think I got one of the first few in Canada ... this was what the dealer told me

They are available. A few of the larger dealerships got them over a week ago. Can't build them on the website yet though. I think I got one of the first few in Canada ... this was what the dealer told me
Congrats on being the first. He said he called a couple of dealers in the Edmonton area and was told no ETA. Good to know they are trickling in.

Drose49

Drose49

your pictures are beautiful Drose49

Didn't see this until staring at these photos but are mud flaps optional for SX trim? Was curious because I have them on mine