Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Problem viewing Window Sticker using Heroku App

Has anyone been able to look up a window sticker by going onto failcat.com and clicking on a VIN number? I've tried since Friday and keep getting an Application error message. Any other way to lookup?

It's been ongoing for over a week. Makes searching for a vehicle a bit more difficult to say the least.

The workaround I've been using is to look up the dealer and then use the Kia site to see what that dealer has in inventory. If lucky, the car will show up there and then it's possible to use the window sticker lookup on the vehicle details page. Certainly not as convenient but it does work.

OP
CourierGuy
Thread Starter #3
It's been ongoing for over a week. Makes searching for a vehicle a bit more difficult to say the least.

The workaround I've been using is to look up the dealer and then use the Kia site to see what that dealer has in inventory. If lucky, the car will show up there and then it's possible to use the window sticker lookup on the vehicle details page. Certainly not as convenient but it does work.
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. The VIN that showed up on failcat on Dec.9 that I’m interested in hasn’t showed up on my dealers incoming inventory list yet, but I’m sure it will in a few days. Thanks again