Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

problem with split screen

annieme

I have a 2020 Telluride EX. 2/3 of the screen is the map and the other 1/3 used to be the radio station. I pressed on the arrow way on the right thinking that would expand the left side. But now I can't get the 1/3 back to the radio. What do I need to do to get the radio screen back? TIA

I have a 2020 Telluride EX. 2/3 of the screen is the map and the other 1/3 used to be the radio station. I pressed on the arrow way on the right thinking that would expand the left side. But now I can't get the 1/3 back to the radio. What do I need to do to get the radio screen back? TIA
You tap the arrow at the far right of the screen to bring in or remove split screen.

When the split screen widgets are open on the right 1/3, you swipe vertically on that part of the screen to move between the available options.