Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Question for anyone that has placed an order for the Telluride.....

I was wondering when you ordered / What was the lead time / Did you received anything from Kia (Vin#)??
We placed our order on 4.22.19 (S model - 7 passenger, interior light kit), I check with the dealer last week and he had no info...Originally he said 6-8 weeks.

Placed my order at the end of March for an SX, expecting June delivery. I was told I should be getting my VIN next week.

ucinn

Staff Member
I placed on 4/22 also, SX Prestige moss/black dealer just said at least a month more.

I placed the order 3/21 for moss green SX prestige. Dealer says could be more couple of months at the worst.

I placed a order Kia Telluride sx prestige package on March 29th. Was told we are in the Kia queue hoping my dealership will place their orders May 22-27. I'm first on the list, but once again 6to8 weeks is the wait time at the end of May. Ugh... Can't wait to hear if Kia will be building more Kia Telluride sx prestige packages in the future.

I placed my order on 3/27 for a white sx (no prestige pkg)......no news yet.

Ploky

I have never ordered a vehicle before and was thinking about doing it for the telluride. Can someone tell me if you lock in the price at the time of ordering and what happens if additional incentives are added after you order it but before it is delivered, can you renegotiate a lower price after you already ordered?
Would you lose a deposit if they did not honor a new lower price or something and you chose to go with someone else or something?
I am trying to wait as long as possible so that the price will start to come down. How late into the model year can you still order a vehicle (for example can I wait until May or June of 2020 or will they stop taking orders for 2020 by then because the 2021 would be coming out shortly)?
I would appreciate any help from someone who has experience doing this. Thanks.

I ordered mine on 3/27 and wondered the same thing. I asked the dealer about a recent incentive that came out for 5/1-7/1 and was told I will receive any incentives that come out prior to final delivery.

I ordered mine on 3/27 and wondered the same thing. I asked the dealer about a recent incentive that came out for 5/1-7/1 and was told I will receive any incentives that come out prior to final delivery.
I have never ordered a vehicle before and was thinking about doing it for the telluride. Can someone tell me if you lock in the price at the time of ordering and what happens if additional incentives are added after you order it but before it is delivered, can you renegotiate a lower price after you already ordered?
Would you lose a deposit if they did not honor a new lower price or something and you chose to go with someone else or something?
I am trying to wait as long as possible so that the price will start to come down. How late into the model year can you still order a vehicle (for example can I wait until May or June of 2020 or will they stop taking orders for 2020 by then because the 2021 would be coming out shortly)?
I would appreciate any help from someone who has experience doing this. Thanks.
What catman said is true. You can only receive the incentive that are current at the time you sign the paperwork to finalize the purchase. You can lock in a price before incentives and then add in the incentives at the time of purchase. Just make sure when you put down the deposit that it's fully refundable.