Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Rain damaged 2023 Telluride X-Pro

Mozoso

I left my sunroof open during a downpour. Now all my console electronics are fried and all my driver assist programs are not working. I have 11 warning lights on. Thankfully my comprehensive insurance will pay for the repair. It is at the dealer, but they can’t get to it for another week. Can anyone reassure me that my new X-PRO can be restored? Thanks!

OP
Mozoso

Mozoso

Thread Starter #2
I left my sunroof open during a downpour. Now all my console electronics are fried and all my driver assist programs are not working. I have 11 warning lights on. Thankfully my comprehensive insurance will pay for the repair. It is at the dealer, but they can’t get to it for another week. Can anyone reassure me that my new X-PRO can be restored? Thanks!
Good news! I popped a bunch of fuses and damaged the forward facing camera. It will take a week to get a new camera and then I’ll get it back good as new.

glad your car is on the way back to normal! lesson learned and thanks for sharing to the community. let us know how it goes!