Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride Ex - Pickup next week : Need information on Cash Incentives

Dealer just called in and confirmed that we can pick up our vehicle next week.

I planned on financing through KIA but I don't see any incentives other than just the APR 0.9%, APR 1.9% etc based on length of loan on their website.

Is anyone of you aware of any other current Cash incentives.
When we ordered back in October there was 1000$ cash incentive for kia financing but I don't see it any more on their website.

Thanks for your help.

jmeyer51

The only advertised incentives in KS was the lower interest rates. The finance guy offered $1000 rebate and a 2.75% rate for my 4 year loan. Long story short, his boss had better information, and I was able to get the $1000 rebate with 1.75% for a 48 month loan. Better deal than straight 0.9% and no rebate.

I'm an engineer and was very frustrated that the finance people only talked to me with monthly payments; even after I asked for amount financed and total payments for the load duration. I had to prove the 0.9% was a better deal than the rebate and 2.75% to the guy.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

BTW...I am LOVING this car!

OP
slick-slacker
Thread Starter #3
Thanks a lot, yeah am crunching the numbers as well, hopefully i can 1.75% with 1000$.

Because of the demand they have, the dealerships attitude is so ....