Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride Founder's Club

Telluride Founder's Club - What did you choose?

• First Payment

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Two Year Free Kia Sirius XM Satellite

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Kia must know I’m on a diet because I haven’t received any chocolates lol.

Does anyone know is the Founders Club offer have been extended past the end of April.

Does anyone know is the Founders Club offer have been extended past the end of April.
Some people were able to get some freebie by calling in and complaining but that was for people that already had possession by in early April.

Some people were able to get some freebie by calling in and complaining but that was for people that already had possession by in early April.
Yup very easy to get the Kia Care package premium or whatever. Basically free oil changes , tire rotations , air filters , key replacement , road aside assistance and a few other things for 3 years. I got it and my founders club payment. 😎

Yup very easy to get the Kia Care package premium or whatever. Basically free oil changes , tire rotations , air filters , key replacement , road aside assistance and a few other things for 3 years. I got it and my founders club payment. 😎
Wow, I wasn't able to use my certificate as well by the end of April. Do you have a phone number or email that I am able reach out to Kia. I was a founder's member wanting to purchase my Telluride back in March when I placed my build.

Wow, I wasn't able to use my certificate as well by the end of April. Do you have a phone number or email that I am able reach out to Kia. I was a founder's member wanting to purchase my Telluride back in March when I placed my build.
I signed up for my founders in Feb. and the dealer didnt know how to proccess it. Took a few calls and emails to kia but finally got it. Was offered maintance package instead at one point but declined. After I got my founders payment check, I called and asked for maintenance package on top and they had no issues giving it to me :)

This was the best way to contact them:
https://ksupport.kiausa.com/ConsumerAffairs

Yup. Just got my check yesterday! πŸ’°

I signed up for my founders in Feb. and the dealer didnt know how to proccess it. Took a few calls and emails to kia but finally got it. Was offered maintance package instead at one point but declined. After I got my founders payment check, I called and asked for maintenance package on top and they had no issues giving it to me :)

This was the best way to contact them:
https://ksupport.kiausa.com/ConsumerAffairs

Did you finance through Kia or did you go through someone else and get the first payment?