Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride Founder's Club

Telluride Founder's Club - What did you choose?

• First Payment

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Two Year Free Kia Sirius XM Satellite

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

KT_2020

I’m doing first payment also. I’m looking at a payment of over $400 for the EX so having that taken care of will definitely be some relief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought mine before the offer, they gave me the xm package.

I took the 2 year free XM since I financed through our credit union.

awinatl

I just got my Gravity Grey S on Saturday !!!!! Love it !!!!! I used the link in this thread and filled out the info box but have yet to receive anything regarding the free months payment ..... what am I missing ??? Thanks !!
Try calling Kias customer support

Anyone hear anything about a “box” being sent from Kia to founders club members? My dealer called me and asked if I’d gotten a package in the mail from Kia....

If anyone has gotten one, update us

ucinn

Staff Member
Nothing here. It was nice when they sent Stinger owners a set of bluetooth headphones.

Nothing here. It was nice when they sent Stinger owners a set of bluetooth headphones.
That is a nice gift. I drove home expecting a little something... lol nothing to report

Anyone hear anything about a “box” being sent from Kia to founders club members? My dealer called me and asked if I’d gotten a package in the mail from Kia....

Nothing here, keep us updated if you get anything.

Not all of us got them. I got the first one in the state in December of 2017 and it was a GT2. Still got nothing except for the "Bump in the road" gift card for the tailgate noise.

MiketalicA

I just got my Gravity Grey S on Saturday !!!!! Love it !!!!! I used the link in this thread and filled out the info box but have yet to receive anything regarding the free months payment ..... what am I missing ??? Thanks !!
You had to previously join the founders club and the offer ended on 04/30/19

Mitch-007

You had to previously join the founders club and the offer ended on 04/30/19
Man that's a bummer. I would have bought one sooner had Kia produced enough cars. Currently waiting until the market cools.

Yep, I got mine