Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride Sticks in Park/Dash displays blinking and dimming randomly

Brown1982

Hello
I purchased my Telluride 6 weeks ago. Four days ago the car stuck in park. When this occurred the door locks would not disengage, the back lift would not open and the key fob would not work. I also noticed that all the dash displays dimmed very low. I used the shift lock release button to move from Park and drive the vehicle. The displays also dim and then brighten repeatedly, the collision warning light comes on and off on its own, the blind spot lights on mirrors come off and on, the display shows wipers on and off, the green headlight indicators go off and on, etc. This all started at the same time and has occurred approximately 10-12 times over the past few days. I had her in the dealership yesterday and they cannot find the issue. She started doing it again this morning. I have taken videos of the issue, which is what the mechanic suggested. Any ideas what could be causing this issue??

Kodabob

Hello
I purchased my Telluride 6 weeks ago. Four days ago the car stuck in park. When this occurred the door locks would not disengage, the back lift would not open and the key fob would not work. I also noticed that all the dash displays dimmed very low. I used the shift lock release button to move from Park and drive the vehicle. The displays also dim and then brighten repeatedly, the collision warning light comes on and off on its own, the blind spot lights on mirrors come off and on, the display shows wipers on and off, the green headlight indicators go off and on, etc. This all started at the same time and has occurred approximately 10-12 times over the past few days. I had her in the dealership yesterday and they cannot find the issue. She started doing it again this morning. I have taken videos of the issue, which is what the mechanic suggested. Any ideas what could be causing this issue??
Did you find out what was causing the issue doe the trouble you were having? My wife’s vehicle is having the same issues now