Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

The countdown has begun...

I cannot believe that I have less than a week until my '22 Telluride delivery! When I ordered it back in January '22, I was told there would be a 6-8 month wait. I've never waited that long for anything...well, other than my kids but that's a whole different story, huh?! I am SO excited! I have been told that my new Telluride will be available on 9/30!! It's only taken 258 days, including 74 weekend days, and 6 holidays!!...but who's counting, right??!! ;p You might be able to tell I'm a bit excited. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sleep very well this week.

OP
MadmansVoid
Thread Starter #2
Just smashed that countdown clock.... took delivery today!!! i'm exhausted but SO excited at the same time. total distraction from life starts now...what a cool vehicle! I may share some pics soon. Got the SX in Wolf Gray with Dune Brown leather...

AZBarb

I’m jealous, and I’ve been duped. Ordered my beautiful Sangria Telluride in August—it won’t ever arrive. The 23s don’t come in Sangria . . .and it appears I can’t get a second row bench AND a tow package. The tow package for 23 now includes 2nd row captain chairs.
The whole reason for the pre-order was to get “our way.” Going to look again at Honda and Subaru. Totally bummed