Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

The Wait Is Finally Over

The Dealer called a while ago and said our Gravity Gray SX Prestige Premium with grey interior will be ready Friday morning! 92 days total! Ordered 7/16 - VIN 9/29 - pick up 10/15.
Beyond excited!
Bramlett Kia, Decatur AL
$1000 down no mark up!

DeeGuar

The Dealer called a while ago and said our Gravity Gray SX Prestige Premium with grey interior will be ready Friday morning! 92 days total! Ordered 7/16 - VIN 9/29 - pick up 10/15.
Beyond excited!
Bramlett Kia, Decatur AL
$1000 down no mark up!
That’s my exact car!! I love it!! you will too!

Beyond excited!
Bramlett Kia, Decatur AL
$1000 down no mark up!
That's great news! Congratulations. Quick question....do you know the date they accepted your order. I orderd mine on 7/9....had my order accepted on 8/19 and have gotten crickets since.

DeeGuar

Not sure. Ordered in April. Got it early July. I really just put it out of my mind and when they called I was so excited!

OP
R
Thread Starter #5
That’s my exact car!! I love it!! you will too!
That's gr
That's great news! Congratulations. Quick question....do you know the date they accepted your order. I orderd mine on 7/9....had my order accepted on 8/19 and have gotten crickets since.
Yes, 9/29. Ordered 7/16
eat news! Congratulations. Quick question....do you know the date they accepted your order. I orderd mine on 7/9....had my order accepted on 8/19 and have gotten crickets since.