Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

UVO Down?

Hey all - My UVO is down and has been for the last two days... Of course it’s the coldest damn days (-30F wind chill in Chicago) and I can’t remote start my Telly... hate this system.

Anyway, wanted to see if anyone is experiencing the issue as well? I can’t even log on the website to contact support... Brutal.

Thanks!

Attachments

I think we are all experiencing the same thing. I’ve seen numerous posts about this issue.
It sure would be nice to be able to use the remote start right now in these cold temps. The range on the key fob is pathetic. 10 min run time isn’t great either.
Kia should at least give an eta on the fix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff43

This is very frustrating. I’m not surprised, been having problems a couple weeks prior to this shutdown. Hope any issues are resolved.

Neen Dean

Yup. I was trying to start my car Saturday night and Sunday morning at work and couldn't. I knew it probably had something to do with the weather. This sucks! And for 10minutes like wth? Past remote starts I had installed stayed on for 20-30minutes.

Tellygal

I haven't been able to start my car remotely since Saturday either. I've only had the car for less than two weeks.......kinda makes me a little nervous. At least now I know it's not just me so that's good.

JW7

I am having the same issue. Did not realize until this morning it has been offline so long. Seems odd they would not have fixed it by now. Also disappointed I can only use the smart settings to activate the steering wheel heat but not the seats.

Hey all - My UVO is down and has been for the last two days... Of course it’s the coldest damn days (-30F wind chill in Chicago) and I can’t remote start my Telly... hate this system.

Anyway, wanted to see if anyone is experiencing the issue as well? I can’t even log on the website to contact support... Brutal.

Thanks!
We could be in Texas without power freezing our a---- off.

Neen Dean

Well thank god after I posted on Tuesday, I got a notification either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning that the uvo is back on line and sorry, blah blah blah. It has been working ever since. Is everyone else's back up and running?