Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

UVO overPRICEd

ERNYSAN

Staff Member
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No thank you Check the overpricing only to lock/unlock and start engine mmhhhhh what you think will you pay???? Witch option fits to you???? UVO FARE.png

They actually have it backasswards. It should be 5 years free for the package described as “Ultimate” and the most expensive should be the “OnStar” like service under “Lite” plan.

That would make absolute sense to me, not what they have come out with!

That is really too bad. I will be surprised if they get adoption. With so many people cutting the cord with their 'cable' services, why would they want to pay through the nose to talk to their car?
What is remote charge?

I'm out at the end of my trial period.....very overpriced!

That is really too bad. I will be surprised if they get adoption. With so many people cutting the cord with their 'cable' services, why would they want to pay through the nose to talk to their car?
What is remote charge?
If you have your electric plug in car. Remote charge allows you to start charging the car on command. Most electrics will not trickle charge over night. It will charge to a point then stop. If the temperature drops over night, your battery level drops too. So instead of having 100% battery, you might have 95%. So you can turn on the charger when you get up, to top the car off.

As for the charges, I will just get the remote key fob and pass on paying them. Their prices are really high, like twice the price as anyone else.

The Hyundai Palisade gets 3 free years and remote start is only 10 bucks a month.

Agreed. They must be out of their mind. The app is a total piece of crap anyways and now they think ppl are going to pay for it? Good luck.