Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Vibration Problem

Eagleeye

Some are cured with balance, driveshaft, coupler I had all 3 done awaiting factory rep to review. Still have a quiver at 73-75 not as bad. I am a conscious driver of how my car drives and feels. Was a mechanic and a a traveling salesman with a couple million miles under my butt. Not nit picky but more sensitive to road feel.

Joslong

I've had issues for several months now. We went to the dealership and it was a process. They replaced the drive shaft and then kept insisting it was out of round tires. I had them checked from the manufacturer and a long story short it ended up being bad front drive axles. It started like everyone else with issues at 65-80 and got to the point you could drive passed 40. I'll pick it up today and see.

I picked up the car and now there is no more vibrations, it rides like new. Hope this helps other people.

Eagleeye

Been an ongoing problem with Kia as you can see in forum. I did replace tires with better Michelins rides smoother but the vibration is slight now at around 65 mph.
I have a 2021 Telluride with 24K been annoying but better. I have had everything replaced dealer said nothing more they can do under warranty. Its is somewhere in drive train.
Very smooth at 100 plus mph getting by a road turd no vibration when applying brake so its not a brake or rotor problem. Good luck at dealer.

Moistness

Posting on all the "vibration" threads because I am PI**ED

Hi all.
Just an FYI:
I had/have the 60mph-75mph vibration on my 2020 Telluride for the last 2 years or so. I thought it was "road noise" initially, did not pay attention to the pattern (shame on me).

After it getting progressively worse, to the point where I could not even see anything in the rear view mirrors because of the whole body vibration (at 60 - 75mph), I finally did some research on line and saw "the issue". I took it in asking for them to check it out for this issue and heard back the next day from the dealer that the vehicle was "unsafe to drive". The "left and right inner CV boots" are leaking as well as the "differential seals". I asked if this was the cause of or the result of the vibrations and they said "yes that is the reason"... so... ok? FYI all.. sad there is no recall.

EDIT: The Technical Service Bulletin describing the EXACT issue!:
https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2022/MC-10206644-0001.pdf

Moistness

Posting on all the "vibration" threads because I am PI**ED

Hi all.
Just an FYI:
I had/have the 60mph-75mph vibration on my 2020 Telluride for the last 2 years or so. I thought it was "road noise" initially, did not pay attention to the pattern (shame on me).

After it getting progressively worse, to the point where I could not even see anything in the rear view mirrors because of the whole body vibration (at 60 - 75mph), I finally did some research on line and saw "the issue". I took it in asking for them to check it out for this issue and heard back the next day from the dealer that the vehicle was "unsafe to drive". The "left and right inner CV boots" are leaking as well as the "differential seals". I asked if this was the cause of or the result of the vibrations and they said "yes that is the reason"... so... ok? FYI all.. sad there is no recall.

EDIT: The Technical Service Bulletin describing the EXACT issue!:
https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2022/MC-10206644-0001.pdf

Eagleeye

Thanks for the info did it clear up the problem? My dealer supposely did all this and I still have a mild vibration and was told
that the warranty on this used up nothing they can do for me?? Due for service in 2 weeks and new tires are broke in going to demand to see under my car to see if everything was replaced and dry. When time allows going to check Lemon law requirements.