Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

What did you pay??

Jesskibbs

I’m curious what you all paid for your Telly’s including tax and dealership fees!!! After everything it looks like I’ll be paying 55k total, I ordered a 2022 SX wolf grey nightfall, prestige, tow, and carpeted floor mats. Got it for msrp plus $900 (which is apparently including a “ceramic warranty” for the exterior and interior but the dealership basically requires you to purchase it. Ordered June 7th, vin assigned June 17th, ETA is July 5th, so pretty quick!

Quatermain

I have a 21 SX with tow and floor mats--no nightfall or prestige. Paid $1000 under MSRP.

Errickd86

Just recently got my 2022. It’s a base LX but with AWD which is a very hard find in Florida. They definitely marked it up for sure because of how popular and hard to get they are. But I also had some negative equity. Without it, it was at about $37k.

Hello! I bought mine in September of 2019 and it was 54 grand! Almost 10 grand more than what kia claimed it to be priced online.