Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

What phone mounts are you using on the Telluride?

We'll see. The message I posted was from 2017 when they said they had something for the Stinger.....here it is 2019 and they still don't. So...yep. lol
I have hope, but I won't hold my breath.
They must be on Jupiter time;)

I’ve used magnet mounts in the past and they aren’t too reliable. Plus the melts plate that needs to attach to the back of the phone interferes with Qi charging docks at home and work.
My wife's iphone 8 stopped charging after installing the metal plate in the back of the phone. :(

My wife's iphone 8 stopped charging after installing the metal plate in the back of the phone. :(
Yup. Metal plates and inductive charging do not play well together.

That is too bad. I love the flush mounting of the magnetic phone mount and the one that I got actually came with two mounts, one for me and one for wifey. My old iPhone 6S don't care, but my wife's iPhone 8 no longer charges with the built in Qi.