Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

What was your reaction the first time behind the wheel of a Telluride?

Mine was that I can't believe how big and quiet this thing was.
I was hoping I wouldn’t like it so I could put off replacing my van. Unfortunately (for my van and my bank account) I liked it and bought one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally Sold. Lost for words on how refined, sophisticated and matured the ride felt.

Cmsharp

We test drove drove everything my wife was interested in: ford explorer, audi q7, lexus gx460, even a lincoln aviator. Telluride was the best.

We test drove drove everything my wife was interested in: ford explorer, audi q7, lexus gx460, even a lincoln aviator. Telluride was the best.
It is truly a great package. One look/one drive is all it took.

Boy, if this had a Lexus badge instead of KIA, it would be flying off the shelf. Some people would be clamoring over each other to pay over MSRP and/or wait in line months and months to just have the “privilege” of owning such a vehicle! They may even remain very satisfied and happy with their decision even after almost a year of ownership.

This is a Kia? Which is the reaction I get each time someone new rides in it. Kia could do an entire ad campaign showing how their interiors have improved!

Toy Riot

First reaction: 'Visibility is really good.' The problem I had with the VW Atlas is that the front hood seemed very large and I felt like I couldn't see what was on the road closer to the vehicle. Same size Telluride didn't have that issue. A good start.

“i gotta have this”

quiet, refined, smooth, roomy.
wife calls it “mashed potatoes and gravy on wheels” cuz it’s like comfort food.
people are surprised that it’s made in Georgia.
had it in to install the factory hitch and i missed driving it immediately.