Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Who has a spouse that's a backseat driver?

Who has a spouse that's a backseat driver?

• Hell Yes!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Nope I'm a safe driver

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • What is a backseat driver?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
After 10 years of marriage my wife is a still backseat driver. She'll complain when I speed up to pass cars, follow too close and take turns too aggressively. Keep in mind she's the only one in our family that's been in an accident or had a speeding ticket lol. Anyone else have the same problem?

After 10 years of marriage my wife is still backseat driver. She'll complain when I speed up to pass cars, follow too close and take turns too aggressively. Keep in mind she's the only one in our family that's been in an accident or had a speeding ticket lol. Anyone else have the same problem?
No, never!!! But she does close her eyes sometimes.

Honey, did you put him up to this? Is this a trap?

I know better than to publicly admit to something like this.

I just saw Red Green perform and thanks to him I understand my wife better. In a conversation we had I asked if she would prefer fast food or sit-down meal and her response was I wouldn't mind a sit-down meal. Thanks to red Green I know she really meant I want a sit-down meal.

You should sit in the passenger seat and experienced her driving for a while and you will realize not having control does make you a bit uncomfortable as a passenger. You won't like some of the stuff she does either.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Oh god don't get me started on my wife, she'll start critiquing before we leave the driveway.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
I'm the opposite. I tend to drive so when my spouse drives, I will nag her for driving too slow and too safe... LOL! She's going the speed limit most of the time.

Sadly, I will admit I am a back seat driver. My husband is a very good driver BUT he follows so closely sometimes and it makes me nuts - To be honest I'm more concerned that the person he's following isn't paying attention and will jam on his / her brakes. I see the brake lights 2 cars ahead and I let off the gas - That being said we are both fairly aggressive drivers, I'm just better at it:giggle:

ucinn

Staff Member
Mine will sometimes close her eyes, or sometimes make a screaming sound which then startles me...lol

After 10 years of marriage my wife is a still backseat driver. She'll complain when I speed up to pass cars, follow too close and take turns too aggressively. Keep in mind she's the only one in our family that's been in an accident or had a speeding ticket lol. Anyone else have the same problem?
My wife has a severe case of carcolepsy! As soon as the car moves she passes out within 5 minutes. Haven't heard a peep out of her in 18 years of marriage. Works out great!