Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Window Tinter's please note. 2023 front windows glass will crack. "Do Not Tint "

Hewester

Don't pull a seal. Beware removing door panels windows break/crack if you look attem wrong. Maybe top load gently.

Rick2456

I have always been against tinting the front side windows as it reduces visibility at night and other drivers cannot see your signals. Additionally, it negates the safety feature of the glass to shatter allowing on to exit easily in an emergency (The film holds the glass together). The factory tint on my Telluride is more than enough IMO.

I have always been against tinting the front side windows as it reduces visibility at night and other drivers cannot see your signals. Additionally, it negates the safety feature of the glass to shatter allowing on to exit easily in an emergency (The film holds the glass together). The factory tint on my Telluride is more than enough IMO.
Sorry, but how does it prevent other drivers from seeing your signals?

How does tinting your side windows affect your front and rear turn signal lights? Unless you want to look in their vehicle and watch them use the turn signal stalk.

Rick2456

How does tinting your side windows affect your front and rear turn signal lights? Unless you want to look in their vehicle and watch them use the turn signal stalk.
Have you never waved anyone to go ahead at a 4 way stop sign, etc? Not to mention the diminished vision at night. Factory tint is more than enough for me.

Have you never waved anyone to go ahead at a 4 way stop sign, etc? Not to mention the diminished vision at night. Factory tint is more than enough for me.
there is no factory tint on the front windows.