Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2023: Settings in a Profile are intermittently overwritten when another Profile is used

CrankyJay

We purchased a 2023 in late April, and on at least 3 different occasions my wife and I have noticed that setting such as seat placement, mirror placement, and radio stations have been overwritten from one Profile to the next. Has anyone experienced this issue?

SLLincoln

My first time on this Forum. I bought a new 2023 Kia Niro in mid-July. Just took it on a 3,000 mile road trip and had random but frequent issues with climate control. I prefer to set temp and air manually, but at least 10 times in a 2-week trip, the settings would inexplicably default to Auto/ fan at #5/ Defrost. The dealership and their service dept. were utterly useless and told me flat out that no, they don't know what's wrong, and no one there knows how the climate control panel works. And I can't demonstrate the issue to them because it happens randomly. It's under warrantee, but if there's something I'm doing to trigger this, I'd like to know. Otherwise, have it fixed! Anyone else have similar experiences?