Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Black Copper SXL Night Sky (Canada)

I am so excited and absolutely love driving it. To my surprise a lot of people don't know what it is. Maybe because of the blackout badges? Also Not sure what my trim equivalent is in USA. SX + NightFall + Prestige?

Attachments

DeeDubya

Stunning. This is exactly what I've ordered and can't wait to get it. Black Copper SX Nightfall + Prestige. Dune Nappa Leather. What color are your seats? Would love a pic of the interior as well!

OP
TellyNightSky
Thread Starter #3
My seats are black. In Canada there is 4 trim levels and you dont have many choices. For example in the USA you can get the low trim level with the Night fall package. In Canada If you want the NIght Fall you have to get the highest trim level. If you want captain chairs you have to get a minimum of SX-Limited. Each trim level is a set package.

I got the SX limited Night sky edition. Which is equivalent to US SX + NightFall + Prestige + AWD + Interior Light Kit, Multicolored
Interesting part is this car is much cheaper to buy in Canada with all the options.
With all the options the car comes to 48,135 USD which = 62,960 CAD. Canadian MSRP is 55,700 CAD

I did talk to a sales manager and he told me the Canadian trim level are designed to bring price lower since KIA Canada can place a large order of the same optioned cars.

1605567097182.png

If you notice in the second photo attached, after choosing the color of the car you can only click on "Pricing and next step". You can still get accessories and tow package at the dealer but we dont have the customization option you get in the USA.

1605566081999.png

1605566181689.png

Stunning. This is exactly what I've ordered and can't wait to get it. Black Copper SX Nightfall + Prestige. Dune Nappa Leather. What color are your seats? Would love a pic of the interior as well!

Attachments